Please click here for photos of
10 stall barn situated on 21.9 secluded acres, inground pool
premise possible use. The farm house is currently rented.
area, Chester County
text 610-529-1283 or
To Move in:
- Bank barn for hay storage
- Heated tack room
- Heated Bathroom with H/C water and washer/dryer hookup
- Large work shop/ feed storage
- 10- 12'x12' stalls
- 7 paddocks
- Sand Stone riding ring measuring approx. 80 X 120, maybe more
- Minutes away from trails: Marsh Creek, Hibernia,
Springton Manor & Struble trail
- Property has a long lane for privacy and cannot be seen from
- Large 13 + acre hay field for additional pastures or used to
your hay made.. This
field is not fenced but could be fenced at renters expense.
- Renters responsible for:
- Electric & Trash
- Liability and Fire Insurance
- Manure removal: there is a large manure spreader available
- Mowing all paddocks, lane and around the barns.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the farm, including but not
limited to all fencing.
applicants are required to fill out an application and show proof of
income. There is a $30
Must have 1st months rent $2600 plus $3900 Security Deposit.
The last month rent can be broken up into monthly interest free
Serious inquires only!
Return to Home Page